Second Block Edition: Tales from Miami Ad School Account Planning Bootcamp. Location: Minneapolis, MN.

11.17.2009

hey shorty.

There's a corked bottle of Cabernet sitting on my desk for almost a week now. That it by far the longest an open bottle of wine has been in my presence. I blame yoga. Oh, Yoga, how you're improving my life. You're allowing me to make friends. Form a little yoga community. And feel better. How was a living without you all this time?

Summer is about to land in the arrival gates. Along with it, my favorite, mosquitoes. Mosquitoes. Damn mosquitoes. I was laying on my yoga mat the other night trying to concentrate on my breathing and there it was, that sudden feeling scratchyness, uncontrolled urge to rip your flesh off by itching it to the bone. I'm an open blood bank.

I turn 24 on Saturday. Who's excited?!

No comments:

Post a Comment