Second Block Edition: Tales from Miami Ad School Account Planning Bootcamp. Location: Minneapolis, MN.

3.03.2010

My brain is tired. I really missed this feeling. I spent the afternoon writing my bio for my application. Only nine other immensely creatively destructive questions to go. I should have started saving up to spend all my money on café en los cafés. There's no way ideas can come to me in this closet of a room, so I'll have to find alternative places to pass my afternoons. Outdoor public places are definitely out of the question, unless I would like to never see Fugi again. I'm not sure I've seen a single library the whole time I've been here, either. And there's no campuses where I can fake that I'm a student for free wifi. That only works for museum and movie discounts.

Time to put myself to bed with a few episodes of 30 Rock and humidity that you could swim in.


-E.

2 comments:

  1. ¡biblioteca nacional! you could fake being an international student at belgrano too. i think it's that time of year again

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelly's right. good luck with your troubles

    ReplyDelete