Second Block Edition: Tales from Miami Ad School Account Planning Bootcamp. Location: Minneapolis, MN.

5.17.2010

Mi última semana.

So my favorite bus let me down tonight. The 59. It's given me so many great memories and I swear when that bus driver looked at me tonight as I was running toward the stop in a breathless manner, he smirked at me as he hit the gas. Smirked. at me. Well. I'll show him. Yeah. I waited 25 minutes for the next one.

Tonight was my last class with the family I've been teaching English to on weekends since August. They made me a cake that said "Bye, Bye" on it and called it my Bye Bye Cake. There were even little white hearts written in icing on it. I was very touched. Then i started making jokes and singing "Bye, Bye, Bye" from NSYNC, including hand gestures. I'm always in for a laugh.

We're on the home stretch. Literally. I've had so many emotions since arriving here, and now I really can't feel any of the ones that see fit. All I'm feeling is the my life moving and the way I feel about being in it. The only things I want to plan for this week are eating and drinking. And a little snuggle time, since the weather is getting cold.

I'm going to be annoying and try and write a play-by-play of my last days. Well, see how many days go by before I realize I'm sitting in my bed in Texas connected to the internet and no longer able to walk across the street and buy bread and milk. Hmm. Strange.

-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment