Second Block Edition: Tales from Miami Ad School Account Planning Bootcamp. Location: Minneapolis, MN.

5.14.2010

montage

I've decided that banana-chocolate chip pancakes and Jamie Lidell are a wonderful way to begin your Friday morning slash afternoon. Especially when you have nothing but a care in the world. I realize that my extreme happiness in this world is probably stabbing you with a spoon. I also realize I'm a much better writer when I'm bitter and cynical, but I tried those emotions and they just don't work right now. Maybe it's the company I keep. Just so damn wonderful. This happiness has become so infectious that I've begun singing on the street and slightly skipping to the beat under my headphones.

I don't have departure on my mind. I've come to the conclusion that it's better to leave all that emotional baggage for the taxi driver to the airport. What a wonderful experience for him that will be. But my housemate was telling me that they don't let crazies on planes, so I'll have to compose myself before take off.

I'm officially finished teaching English. Thank god. I wasn't doing a disservice to this world or anything, it's not like I was shaping young minds, but I was simply dissolving in boredom. Now, in just a few months I will enter into a career that I couldn't be more excited about. I love chemicals that make your water taste like orange drink, and I want to sell it to you for breakfast. Mmm. Drink it up.

Lots of besos.

-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment