Second Block Edition: Tales from Miami Ad School Account Planning Bootcamp. Location: Minneapolis, MN.

12.27.2009

Definitely my sweatiest Christmas yet. Although, Christmas Eve was full of pleasant breezes. Also my most sober Christmas since I started downing glasses of wine on the eve of Christ's birth. Estaba enferma.
But it's all in due time. I will return my mad self to the hot holidays of Buenos Aires. Meg arrives in a few days, and Maddie makes her big return tomorrow. So surely for New Years I'll be back in the game.

Do you ever have days where you just feel awesome? I mean like you're cool? Almost like a sassy superhero? Maybe it's because I made shorts out of my jeans today. genius move on my part. really. But I had to stop myself from cutting everything in my tiny collection of clothes. Everything just looked hot to me. Oh, this thing has sleeves. They have to go. It's toooo hot for sleeves. Jeans? Why do I have jeans? I knew better than to cut my hair. I don't care if I have to pull it back into a bun all summer. Even if it does make my head look smaller in proportion to my body.

Alright. Tomorrow is the attempt to make myself legal again. Stories to come. That is if I'm not kicked out of the country.

kidding.

-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment