Second Block Edition: Tales from Miami Ad School Account Planning Bootcamp. Location: Minneapolis, MN.

2.15.2010

Big Return

I'm back. I spent the first day or so watching Gossip Girl and eating fruit. After a month of moving constantly everyday, my body was yearning for a day in la cama. I also spent some valuable time with my computer uploading photos to Facebook. I don't know what's going on with technology but I would really appreciate it if Facebook didn't change it's format every two months.

The trip ended well. Northern Argentina has it's charm. More than I expected. Vineyards in the middle of the mountains. Rivers that run through charming towns. Jungle, or what appears to be tropical lands, with birds. Green hills and valleys that look like they've come straight out of Sound of Music. Rocks with thousands of layers, that you would think it's the largest layer-cake you've ever seen. Roads that are paved with painted lines on them. It's just a wonder. Really. We had the opportunity to road trip it in a car for a few days as well. So, fun car games, like twenty questions and eye spy, were the main activities.

Now, I'm back. In the city. It felt good to come back. Comfortable. I have just over three months left here. I'm still on the hunt for that hot Argentine love affair. And most importantly there are so many things I still want to do in the city. But seeing as though my bank account would highly object to any thought of a with drawl at this point, I'll be doing a lot of "park-like" activities. It's all about the simple pleasures in life.

I'm applying to Miami Ad School's Account Planning Program. The questions for the application are quite intensive. I tried to give them some thought on the trip, but it didn't go so well. The one that is really stumping me is what kind of animal am I most like. Exotic bird? Dog? Giraffe? And a paradox that explains my life? I don't know people. I suppose I'm too tired to come up with anything at the moment. It's just been so long since I've really thought creatively. I need to do creative brain cartwheels or something. Any suggestions? Richard Simmons? Anything is possible really. But I have a feeling that staring at this computer screen anymore is just going to further impair my poor eyesight.


-E

1 comment:

  1. not to be too plain but i'd say CAT. you are independent and don't take shit from anyone. and you venture off and do what you want but keep connections with your friends with no problem, your life simple and in the moment. that's just my say...

    ReplyDelete