Second Block Edition: Tales from Miami Ad School Account Planning Bootcamp. Location: Minneapolis, MN.

4.07.2010

leaves are falling

The date from last entry is spaced out further than normal. At this point, to get on the computer and do anything else besides work on my application I just feel guilty. So this is really just an update to let you know that I am alive, and no my application is not finished.
But. I did help bring Meg's 24th Birthday in style. I also went to Uruguay last week and rode a bike around the beach-side. Had a wonderful asado with an Argentine family on Easter. "Un"celebrated the departure of Meg, also in style. And now I'm here. In my apartment slaving away at this damn application.

Write again soon when I'm not so bitter.

I better get accepted into this school, that's all I'm saying.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment